Newman, J. P., & Bernardin, V. L. (2010). "Hierarchical ordering of nests in a joint mode and destination choice model." Transportation, 37(4), 677-688.
Curriculum Vitæ (abridged)
- B.S. in Policy Analysis, Cornell University
- M.P.A. in Public Administration, Cornell University
- Ph.D in Civil Engineering, Northwestern University
- Senior Associate, Cambridge Systematics, Inc.
- Research Engineer, Georgia Institute of Technology
Bierlaire, M., Chen, J., & Newman, J. (2013). "A probabilistic map matching method for smartphone GPS data." Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 26, 78-98.
Newman, J. P., Ferguson, M. E., Garrow, L. A., & Jacobs, T. L. (2014). "Estimation of choice-based models using sales data from a single firm." Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, 16(2), 184-197.
Computational methods for estimating multinomial, nested, and cross-nested logit models that account for semi-aggregate data
Newman, J. P., Lurkin, V., & Garrow, L. A. (2018). "Computational methods for estimating multinomial, nested, and cross-nested logit models that account for semi-aggregate data." Journal of choice modelling, 26, 28-40.